- Bahri has the right to modify or delete all the published materials in the Website without any prior notice. Users are requested to visit this page periodically for updates.
- Bahri does not warrant or makes any representation as to the Website and/or in relation to the information, and users shall enter the Website and use the information at your own choice and risk, as set out in these terms. While Bahri will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date, it is the sole responsibility of the users to evaluate, interpret and where necessary to make further enquiries and independently verify the Information prior to the use or reliance thereon. Bahri expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness and/or the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information contained on or provided via the Website and/or any service or product described or promoted on the Website.
- Bahri does not warrant that all the services and contents in the Website materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Bahri accepts no liability for any damages, loss or injury of any kind in any way resulting from, or in connection with, your access to, or inability to access to the Website, nor from the Use or your reliance on any Information provided on, or via, this Site, including, but not limited to, viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software or data, to the fullest extent that such liability can be excluded by law. Further, Bahri shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- The content, images, designs, data, databases and graphics and that is contained in this Website are protected by copyrights, any modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright. No part of the Website may be copied or used without the prior written permission of Bahri.
- Access to and use of secure areas of this Website is restricted to the authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Website will be liable to prosecution.
- Bahri is not responsible for any investment decision based on any information published on the Website. Investors must verify all published information before making any investment decision.
- The user shall fully abide by all terms and conditions of use hereof, bylaws and code of conduct applicable in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and international laws and regulations.
Terms & conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply without any limitation or condition when visiting the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) Website in the internet (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”):